Saturday, September 8, 2007

Check it out...

Exciting News...
I had 183 photos to print and I got it for $10.98!!! That is right only $10.98...go to winkflash.com and you will save 50% on your photos!! YIPEE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a good deal! how long do you think they will be 6 cents? I need more time to go thru mine. have you ordered from them before?

good tip. thanks bb

rachel said...

I just got back 470 photos and just order another 183 yesterday! I don't know how long the sale is for they didn't say it has been there awhile!

rachel said...

Subtotal $18.94
Shipping $8.69
Total $27.63

here is the breakdown of my order! I order 183 4X6 photosfor 6cents each and I order 4- 8X10 which they were 1.99 each.

I know that when you order them for 12cents the shipping is .99cents

I couldn't get this kind of deal at Wal-mart plus I think the colors in my photos look better then walmart but of course I'm no professionl.