
Duke is 88 yrs. and is from Arizona. His son Lee lives a couple of miles from our home and he was visiting him. He wanted to come and see the miracle baby. Duke is a member of the Prescott Community church and his prayer group prayed for Kenadee when she was sick. It really touch me that he would come and see her. He was so kind and a gentle person. He said, "That they have prayed for a lot of people but never had anything like this happen in there prayer group." (he was crying when he told us that) Lee took pictures so Duke could show his prayer group back home. He said Kenadee's picture is still hanging in their church. I was really over come by the spirit when Duke came, it was very touching!

4 comments:
THAT IS SO COOL RACH I LOVE THAT!! PRAYER IS AWESOME LOVE SHELL
OH RACHEL>>>>that is so neat! God hears every prayer! bb
Rachel, You will never know the prayers that were offered in behalf of Kenadee. I am so glad we know Heavenly Father and that he hears our prayers. gma lois
I think it is amazing that even though God only has one true church, he still answers the prayers of those who aren't in His true church!
Post a Comment