
The first couple times she would crawl up the stairs she would cry because she was scared! She likes to play on her knees! She loves the attention she gets from each one of her siblings!
I have a hearing appt. and a eye appt. for her! Her eyes sometimes don't seem to focus the same so we are going to have it checked out! But she is healthy and happy!
Aren't these cute pictures of her and her cousins...to the left is Mason and Kenadee!
Trey holding Brackon, Austin holding Kenadee, Conner holding Gabe, Jaxon, Jayden, Morgan, Haylee holding Jace! And we are missing Chantel and Mason!
This is a picture of Jace and Kenadee! Cute little kids!

3 comments:
What cute cousies!
Darling children. Great posterity! All mine!!! bev
Cute, Cute little Renae. I think that I am the proudest aunt in the world. My little namesake!
Post a Comment