Thursday, June 18, 2009

Linzy Junior

Morgan reminds of her auntie Linz, same looks and attitude! Especially since she started Gymnastics. Morgan started taking Gymnastics in February, she absolutely loves it. She never walks anymore just cartwheels all over the house. She has progressed real well. She is taking a 2 wk. class this summer, they go everyday for 2 hrs. for 2 wks. It really helps the girls to advance quickly going everyday. Morgan can now do a back hand spring. Pretty Cool!!







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally see Morgan loving gymnastics! My girls loved it too! Looks like she is doing really good!

linzy said...

Brackon: "Oh who is that?"
Me: Morgan
Brackon: Oh, she's cute... I like her hair (smile)
Brackon: What's that?
Me: A back-bend
Brackon: OH! I want to do that!

Morgy, you are even as cute as me!! You go girl! I had to try a backbend just to see if I could still do it! Yep, I can! Can't wait to see you do it in person!!!!! So excited for you Morg!

Anonymous said...

Morgan, my boys were looking at your pictures and sure missed you today at our house. we love you you are wonderful morg, come see us. Love Conner and Gabe