Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sassy, Socks, and Sissy!!

Kenadee and Morgan love there cats! I personally hate them, I think they are gross and disgusting. Kenadee's cats name is Sassy. (she is sitting beside Ken you can't see her real well) Morgan's kitten's name is Socks. Morgan's name is Sissy as Kenadee calls her! The 3 S's Kenadee prays everyday for the 3 S's. Whenever I can't find Kenadee I'm pretty sure she is by the wood pile playing with her cats. They make her happy and are great entertainment!!(as long as I don't have to touch them, and I don't) Kinda like a babysitter.

Aren't these girls the CUTEST!! Morgan is soo good with her little sister!! I can always count on her! Kenadee would rather have sissy if she can't have her mom! It makes Austin mad! But that is who she picks! Love my girls!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't sister's the best! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great Rach!

Dad