All These Messes...I was exercising and getting ready for the day!! I thought I better check on Kenadee. I yelled Kenadee...no answer...I went to the living room, found her under the bench with just her foot showing! I thought oh... how cute she is playing hide n seek from her mommy! Then she poked her head out from under the bench! OH BOY!!! I shouldn't be shocked to see mascara smeared all over her face, tongue, teeth and fingers, after all cleaning up toothpaste not to long ago was so delightful!


She wasn't to happy about me cleaning up her lovely face! You can see by this expression!!


7 comments:
That little BOOGER....
My son would love to get my mascara open. He's always trying to steal it. That's why I keep my make up in a locked drawer! Kids are little stinkers! :-)
she looks just like Morgy... :) how funny!!
If she wasn't so dang cute!
Keep these pictures in a handy spot for when she's older. You two can get a good laugh when she's trying to pull a teenage "attitude". I have to say she's pretty darn cute!
She does look like Morgan! And she is too cute! I love that she was hiding from you too....sounds like trouble!
Post a Comment