Trey is
9 yrs. old. Trey is joyful to be around. We took him out to the golden corral for his birthday, he ate mostly salad 2 large helpings and some ice cream. Every time I would say something to Trey he would say, "You can't rush beauty sweetie." I'm not sure why he kept saying this but it kept us smiling. Trey is very easy to get along with. He is always happy and cheerful. He is quite and plays well by himself. He is a good helper. Trey is wrestling this year, he is funny about it. When I go to watch he is mostly doing cartwheels and round offs. hmmm... may have to try a different sport next year. I played him a game of basketball the other day and he made all the rules...if he won I had to do his homework and if he lost he had to do his homework. Well I didn't want to do any homework so I couldn't go to easy on the kid. Funny thing about Trey he was trying to convince me he had won. He really didn't want to do his homework. We are so grateful to have Trey in our family, it wouldn't be the same without him, every home needs a peacemaker. We love you Trey and wish a Happy Birthday.
Trey had a little swim party with his friends. They had a fun time.

9 yrs. old. Trey is joyful to be around. We took him out to the golden corral for his birthday, he ate mostly salad 2 large helpings and some ice cream. Every time I would say something to Trey he would say, "You can't rush beauty sweetie." I'm not sure why he kept saying this but it kept us smiling. Trey is very easy to get along with. He is always happy and cheerful. He is quite and plays well by himself. He is a good helper. Trey is wrestling this year, he is funny about it. When I go to watch he is mostly doing cartwheels and round offs. hmmm... may have to try a different sport next year. I played him a game of basketball the other day and he made all the rules...if he won I had to do his homework and if he lost he had to do his homework. Well I didn't want to do any homework so I couldn't go to easy on the kid. Funny thing about Trey he was trying to convince me he had won. He really didn't want to do his homework. We are so grateful to have Trey in our family, it wouldn't be the same without him, every home needs a peacemaker. We love you Trey and wish a Happy Birthday.Trey had a little swim party with his friends. They had a fun time.



2 comments:
Trey, I am going to have to use that line! :) Happy Birthday big man!
HB Trey! You are one beautiful Man, and I am a sweetie! Jenni
Post a Comment