Thursday, January 22, 2009

Messy Messy Toothpaste...

Okay I can handle a little toothpaste on the face the first time. Kenadee can handle it too, however the second time when it is from head to toes and all over the carpet. Mommy is not impressed. Kenadee puts on the cutest little pouty face because she realizes her mommy wasn't thrilled. And yes she won me over with the look. Not sure what the brown stuff is on her legs, marker I think! Oh...the messes!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

linzy said...

Kenny!! Way to keep your mom on her toes! :) No teaching Brackon those tricks! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

She looks quite proud of herself in that first picture!

She is so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and updates! Really nice to remember your family. Way to go!


Love Dad

Jenni said...

TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I see she has the same hip action that Morgan has!!!! mom

Anonymous said...

The girls and I laughed so hard!! And you thought Boys were hard? Karla