RAchel thank you for those pictures! But I have to tell you they make me cry....I miss dad so much and he looks poorly there to me. Remember G ma putting those yellow ribbons in her hair...cute huh. They never missed a special event. Dad loved all of his grandkids! I can't help but think he is still mindful of us! Pictures are so priceless. I love you Rachel...I bore my testimony Sunday and told the ward about my niece who "stood for truth and righteousness!" Bravo! I'm going to be brave too! yessiree! bb
Post a Comment
1 comment:
RAchel thank you for those pictures! But I have to tell you they make me cry....I miss dad so much and he looks poorly there to me.
Remember G ma putting those yellow ribbons in her hair...cute huh.
They never missed a special event. Dad loved all of his grandkids! I can't help but think he is still mindful of us!
Pictures are so priceless.
I love you Rachel...I bore my testimony Sunday and told the ward about my niece who "stood for truth and righteousness!" Bravo!
I'm going to be brave too! yessiree! bb
Post a Comment