
It is hard to believe that a year ago today we were at Primary Children's hospital with our precious girl Kenadee...
I'm so so grateful to Heavenly Father who lets us keep Kenadee here on earth so we can enjoy her loving nature and fun personality! Kenadee is so delightful, her little fun self is shining! She squeals when we take anything away from her. She points and says her fav. word is uh uh uh! Kenadee loves her daddy,very excited when he gets home. Her brothers and sister still fight over her that has not changed!
Thank You...for all your fasting and prayers for our little miracle baby...
I'm so so grateful to Heavenly Father who lets us keep Kenadee here on earth so we can enjoy her loving nature and fun personality! Kenadee is so delightful, her little fun self is shining! She squeals when we take anything away from her. She points and says her fav. word is uh uh uh! Kenadee loves her daddy,very excited when he gets home. Her brothers and sister still fight over her that has not changed!
Thank You...for all your fasting and prayers for our little miracle baby...





4 comments:
I can't believe that it has already been a year. Oh we are so glad that she is healthy and happy. What a great blessing. Jill
We are so blessed to have gotten to know you and sweet Kenadee. Primary's is a wonderful place and I am most certain that Angels walk those halls daily helping all of those precious children. I can attest to that as much as you. We are so glad that Kenadee is doing well and that she is getting big and keeping everyone on their toes. We love you all so much and think of you often. Give the kids hugs for us. Always, Ben Geneal and Koen
I love little Kenadee. I have been thinking of her this season as well. She is a blessing, and I love her so much. The Lord has taught us much through her.
Jenni
Rach,
Wow what a time in all our lives! AND WHAT A WOMAN OF FAITH YOU ARE RACHEL! You and Dal have been a wonderful example of loving parents and people who love the Lord! And he has blessed our whole famly through Kenadee!, and through you and Dal.
I love you Rach and your family
Dad
Post a Comment