
Trey is having a fun summer
he is the easiest kid to get along with just goes with the flow! We had a Teeter Family reuion(Dall's moms fam.) it was a lot of fun! Dallen's mom put a lot of work into it and the kids really enjoyed it! The picture of the kids in the car mobile is what Dallen's brother(Bobby) made that you hook to the 4wheeler and gave the kids a ride in! They had a blast riding in it! Doesn't it look like fun!?! Dallens mom has 35 grandchildren!
Trey played tennis this summer and he really enjoyed it! They had a fun tennis party they went swimming and played tennis at a place in pocatello and also had pizza! It was great!
he is the easiest kid to get along with just goes with the flow! We had a Teeter Family reuion(Dall's moms fam.) it was a lot of fun! Dallen's mom put a lot of work into it and the kids really enjoyed it! The picture of the kids in the car mobile is what Dallen's brother(Bobby) made that you hook to the 4wheeler and gave the kids a ride in! They had a blast riding in it! Doesn't it look like fun!?! Dallens mom has 35 grandchildren!
Trey played tennis this summer and he really enjoyed it! They had a fun tennis party they went swimming and played tennis at a place in pocatello and also had pizza! It was great! Trey has also loved playing in the ditch he looks like a little fish swimming under the water! He loves it! He went and spent some time and GWorthingtons and had a fun time. He got homesick the first couple of nights. He would tell Grandma that he was worried about his Mom. But the longer he stayed the better he got! He went fishing and played with his cousins! Grandpa said he couldn't believe how much Trey could eat! He must be growing! I really missed my cuddle bug while I was gone!

I missed Trey's sense of humor he says the darnest things.
Trey will turn eight in Feb. I can hardly believe it!
Aunt LaNita gave him these overalls! Isn't he a hunk! He has the cutest smile! I love my little Trey!!


4 comments:
He is a cutie. I love the little train ride.
Trey, I just love your little personality and how you just enjoy life. you are going to have to come and teach Conner how to be a fish under the water.
Life would not be the same without our Trey. He is the sunshine in the family!!! we love you Trey. grma bev
What a hunk. Trey, could Heber borrow those coveralls? You sure look darling. Rachel, Bobby should patent and sell those trains. I bet he could make a fortune!
Post a Comment