
Morgan has also been spending a lot of time at the ditch she loves to play in the water! On a hot day she jumps in and then goes and lays in the sand! It makes for a lovely combination of sandy, muddy, watery clothes and hair! I have been doing a lot of laundry this summer!
Morgan went and spent some time with Grandma Bev and G Worthington! She had a fun time!
Isn't Morgan adorable in her little outfit! Aunt Sarah came and spoiled her with this outfit! Morgan loves skirts! She got a bigger bike this summer because her Dad ran over hers! When Morgan and her Dad went to go pick it out, there was no middle sized bikes! So, her bike is as big as her brothers but she couldn't be prouder! She hops on it, in a skirt, and rides with no trouble! She has fallen but gets right back on! Morgan is one tough girl! She loves Kenadee and helps me with her all the time!
Morgan is so stinkin CUTE!! You can see how she melts her Daddy's heart!!


7 comments:
Morgan is darling. We love her cute little outfit and her cute hair. How fun to have such a good little helper.
Rachel, have you found out that your kids can tend Kenadee and don't even think it as work? When I had Barb and Bev , Marcia and Arlene would tend them. It made my work so much easier. That is the ideal time to have children, When you have older ones to help you with the little ones. I think you are a wonderful mother. gma
Morgan, You look so cute in your little outfit. You are going to have to come and play at our house again.
Darling.....I love the cowlick!!! grandma bev
That is so true gma my kids love to tend Kenadee and they don't think it is work! In fact they fight over her, Kenadee will me a year in a month and I thought the newness of having a baby would wear off but it hasn't at all!!! They all want to tend all the time! YIP HEE
good stuff rach.
jared
Yes, You blogged again! I love these cute pictures and stories of Morgan. She is absolutely darling. Reminds me of someone......It's me, duh Morgans!)
Post a Comment