Monday, June 18, 2007

DRESS ALERT...

I'm teaching the beehives now in my ward and a one of them came to get there haircut and brought her sister who is in my beehive class. Everything is going well and then I hear Morgan say to this little beehive..."I can see your underwear...you need to pull your pants up." So, I ignore Morgan and her little comment. The girl fixes her pants. Then not to long into the haircut I hear Morgan say again, "You need to pull your pants up again, I can see your underwear." I don't say anything but after the 4th time of Morgan reminding her time after time that she needs to keep her pants pulled up. I just said, "Okay, Morgan that is enough."
I just hope Morgan will just remember how to dress herself when she is a teenager!

4 comments:

linzy said...

That is hillarious! I can just hear her saying that!! You may have to remind her once she's a teenager (hopefully not though)!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree Morgan...half the girls in America need to cover IT up! I'm proud of her. Good teaching Rachey! Good Good Good! bb

Anonymous said...

She has the idea right. She has been taught well. Good for Morgan.
Love ya, Morgan. Be strong and inmovable. Gma Lois

Anonymous said...

oh my!!! i love it!! that cracks me up!!! love the fav shell love ya morg!!