Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kenadee's Tricks...

Kenadee has been such a joy in our home. Here are some of her latest tricks...When mom is feeding her she likes to blow her lips together so all the food I just fed her comes back out in a spray! Smile
Kenadee can know stand holding on to nothing and when she was at Shelley's she stood in the middle of the floor without holding on to anything! She is a mover!
I have a few nicknames for her..."My little peanut" "Kenny" "Wiggles" "Tator Tot"
Kenadee is spoiled and I really enjoy spoiling her! I don't think I'll ever be able to spake her! (smile)
Kenadee is also a jabber jaws I especially noticed at church! She loves her brothers and sister and smiles and laughs when they play with her, which is ALL the time. They still fight for her attention! I'm so grateful she is her to enjoy and share!

Kenadee is standing in the tub. She loves her bathes. When I run the water she stands at the side of the tub, lifting her leg up trying her hardest to get in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well jace is one fast army crawler. It was fun to see Mason and shanty here. Jace Looks like he about the same size as Kenny which is about half the size of Mason.
Jared

linzy said...

Jared- Mason isn't that big... I remember your kids!! ha ha!! Kenny is so cute Rach!! She loves her mommy and misses her when you are gone!

Anonymous said...

She is a little sweetie pie!

Sam and Jill Family said...

She is so precious. WE are so glad that she is doing so great! (cute nicknames too)