Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hammer Head

I just finished a hair appointment when Morgan came running into the house! She was crying pretty hard! But I didn't think she was crying that hard, considering she told me Austin had hit her in the head with a HAMMER!! Austin was hammering the gear on his bike and the hammer slipped and whack to my daughters beautiful head. So off we went to the doctors!! The doctor said she was lucky she didn't have to have stitches on the inside, he said it was pretty close to her skull! On the way to the doctors Morgan was crying and said she didn't want me to tell her Dad! I asked, "Why?" She said, "I don't want Austin to get into trouble." I reassured her that he wouldn't get into trouble. Morgan DID NOT want to get stitches and she was lucky that they were able to use glue!
When we got back home a couple hours later Austin said, "Mom I hate myself!" I said, "Why?" Austin said, "Because I did that to
Morgan!" I told Austin that we all make mistakes and Morgan was fine! I then told him about Uncle Jared and how when we were little Jared and I were fighting and Jared hit the corner of the bookshelf and he cut his eyebrow open and then when Mom was driving the Aries she flipped the car on its side and Jared cut the other eyebrow opened! So, Jared now has two scares from his eldest sister! teehee I think that helped him feel better!

Morgan's funny comment...
Morgan was seeing how many tiles she could run and jump! I heard her tell Trey, "W a t c h and
L e a r n" it was so funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you posted an 'after' picture because that first one is a heart wrencher...poor little boogie...oh, I love this blog and seeing about your family. I wish we had a ditch in our back yard...perfect place to raise your kidlets.
Aunt Arlene

Sam and Jill Family said...

OUCH!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I remember both of those cheap shots. Cheapies are Rachel's specialty. Now she will have a scar on her forehead like Jayden.
Jared

Anonymous said...

Morgan your so funny!! Rach, i hate to say it but she is as dramatic as her mommy!! love shell