I am so glad that school is out and we can enjoy some sunshine and some summer fun! We have a ditch in the back of our field and Trey had to jump in! And so then of course Morgan did also! Austin and some of his friends decided to buid a boat and float it down the ditch! It was a fun afternoon!

6 comments:
Nice and green Rach, Haylee and Jay would like to join them. They like to go out to the creek that runs near our house and get wet. The bad news is Buddy gets excited and will run them over in the water.
Jared
Rach-
Your family is absolutely precious. I love reading your blog of all the fun times that you have together as a family. Amazing. Hope to see you guys soon. Loves- The Brauer Family
So fun Rach! Wish we lived closer!!
I wish you lived closer, too! :-(
That brings back memories from my childhood. How fun for all your kids!
YAY--You posted more funny, fun stories. I think it would be party to live in your house. I would just laugh all the time!
Jenni
Post a Comment