We had a fun family hike for F.H.E. We hiked almost to the river just from our house. It was really interesting to listen to the kids as we were walking. Morgan kept on picking up rocks. Trey kept on telling her to leave it there he would say, "leave it in nature." Austin was the leader of the pack weaving in and out of trees and bushes. Trey followed and Dallen carried Kenadee. Morgan and I fell behind! Morgan kept yelling wait Dad we are going to get lost. At one point Morgan said, "Mom my pants are falling off...she had so many rocks in her pockets that she couldn't keep her pants on! I told her to take
some out of her pockets and leave them behind but no of course not they were all to special. So I ended up carrying a lot of them. Austin and Trey found some sticks they had to have.It was a great walk, very refreshing. It was beautiful. Kenadee fell asleep in her Daddy's arms and melted his heart.


6 comments:
I love little simple family outings. They are the best in so many ways!
Rachel,
I think that pretty little girl was supposed to come to me.
Heidi
I love your blogs Rach. They are so funny. I laugh out loud, and then read them to all my roommates.
Jenni
Cool Additions Rach,
Heidi and I both agree that it was nothing less than your faith that kept Kenny here, what a great example of faith.
jared
That is the cutest little girl. How I worried she wouldn't make it.
She must have a real mission to do here, gma
Rach, I think that would have been a great lesson for your family!... If we keep too many rocks in our pockets we get slowed down! And what a great mom to take some from her to help her!
Post a Comment