grade school language. Trey was showing me his work book and some how he mentioned that his "girl friend started with an R." I said oh it must be Rachel! I mentioned a few other names trying to guess who it was! I told him I wouldn't tell anyone and he could whisper her name in my ear. He said he would tell me if he could have another pumpkin cookie. I said okay! He then continued, "You promise not to tell." Of course not! You pinky promise he said! So we did the pinky promise (interlock with each others pinky's) and then he said 123. 123 what is that...
"it means you can't take anything back" Soooo....first the cookie, then the pinky promise with the 123 and then he said, "I'll gut wrench ya if you tell." Wow, this is getting serious! Finally, he whispered in my ear "her" name!! I'd tell ya but I'm not sure what the gut wrench means!!
How Tall Was Natalie Wood
3 years ago

4 comments:
This cracks me up! I love kids learning how to interact with the opposite sex.
I am also glad you are a mom who keeps a promise with your kids. Good for you! There is nothing more important! P.S. gut wrench does not sound to fun. . .
Thanks for sharing.
That is funny. It is great the things that kids say. I love that some of the same things just circulate through all the generations of children. I love to hear stuff from when I was that young. The good stuff sticks around....what fun!
I can remember when Barb and Bev were little and they were going to marry Gary and Doug Hansen. They said "don't you tell, cause we don't want them to know." I never did tell until they were both married. Kids are cute. Gma
I love you Trey you are so adorable, It always bring a smile to my face when your mom tells me something cute you said or did.
Post a Comment