
Last night Austin wrestled at Firth...this is a great meet because everybody medals! It really helps boost kids self esteem. Austin got pinned on his first match and then HE pinned the kid in his next match...He was so excited!! When they gave him his medal he took off running/sprinting around the mat to where I was to show me his medal!! I was so excited for him almost starting crying...yes, I was all choked up! First I had a major stomach ache because I was soooooooo nerves for Austin and then tears of joy! This wrestling stuff has caused ME so many emotions!

As you can see from the photos he is
pretty happy!! The other photo are of him
with his wrestling buddies!

6 comments:
YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Austin. I am so excited for you. I knew you could do it. Just keep learning and having fun. I hope I can come next week end to Snake River!!! Congratulations. Love Gra'ma
My gosh. We are continually surprised at the famous grandsons we have. Good for you, Austin.
Gma Lois
He is so handsome. Fun time of life...auntie B
Austy!!! You are going to be a great athlete just like your favorite auntie Linzy!!!
Great Job Austin!!! We're soo excited for you!!
Well tell Austie we are very proud of him. I will have to come up someday and see him wrestle.
Love Grandpa Gary
Post a Comment