
I want to update everyone on my precious little baby! She is doing so well! I took a few more pictures of her in her blessing dress before she grew out of it! Isn't she adorable! Kenadee is such a special spirit here in our home!! My other children fight over who gets to hold her, it is a daily fight!!
We are all doing good. Austin started freestyle wrestling this year and he loves it. It has really been good for him. They really give them a good workout, he comes home sweaty and tired! It really teaches him more than just wrestling. He went to his first tournament and was pinned both times, but he had fun and was a good sport about it. He didn't want to wrestle in the singlet(who good blame him for that...ugh) so he asked his coach if he could wear a t-shirt under his singlet. When he got to his match the ref wouldn't let him. Austin was upset, he was more upset he had to take off his t-shirt then losing the match.
Another thing that happened this week was I got a call from Austin's principal!! YIPPEE...Austin apparently has been tipping back in his chair at school and this time he tipped over his chair and his desk landed on top of him. (No, he wasn't hurt, at least not physically.) Well, his teacher thought it was a distraction so she sent him to the principal! This teacher has got problems...she has called me a few times about how Austin sticks his foot out in the ilse and she is afraid she will trip over his foot, she has also called saying Austin pinched a kid or called him dumb she not exactly sure which, and she said called to tell me that Austin has leaned back on his chair!! I got to thinking about her calling and vowed to myself the next time she calls I was going to tell her kindly... to give me a call when he is...being disrespectful, cheating, stealing, lying or fighting!! So, the day came...but it was the principal, poor guy, did he ever get a ear full! To make a long story short...The principal asked Austin if he sent him back to class would he quit leaning back on his chair! Austin honestly replied, "Probably not, I have a bad habit of leaning back on my chair!" So, as I kindly talked to the principal, he wanted suggestions on what he should do??? So I suggested he could take his chair away or he could reward him if he didn't lean back on his chair!
Of course I didn't tell Austin that I think his teacher is hyper sensitive and should consider getting a new JOB!! Austin teacher told me when I was helping her with the valentines party that she "hated noise!!" Get real lady...if you hate noise you maybe should try...a new job! Duh!! As one can see I was a bit frustrated with this teacher!
So, when Austin got home, of course, I told him to quit leaning back on his chair he was getting plenty of chances and the next time he fell he would problably cut his head open etc. etc. and wouldn't get to wrestle or play soccer! Ya know the drill if your a mother!! LECTURE, LECTURE and hope something sinks in!!
Other then that things have been going very good!

5 comments:
so good to hear you are involved with you kids. it is true that some people just don't get kids. great that he is wrestling and learning how to work and sweat. great to hear from you. keep it up.
sam and jill mcc.
Kenadee actually looks better in that dress now because she is more alert and cute in it. grma bev
What a wonderful beautiful baby you have Rach. We are all so blessed! All of your kids are wonderful as they each add a different and unique personalty to your wonderful family. Way to go Rach! WE all love you
Love Dad
She's Beautiful Rachel, I can't help but feel a little jealous of your baby girl.
rach, that story of austin reminded me of me i was a little older about the 9th grade and i came runninig in to class of coarse a little late. and i must have jumped in my seat well when i did my desk tipped over and well lets just say it made a little bit of noise!! my teacher must have felt bad for me cause. it was so horriable i didn't get in trouble he felt so bad i think he forgot i was tardy. i wish i could say i learned my lesson and was never late again but i didn't!!! anyway kennedee is a sweetlittle thing i have to say i am with heidi a little jealous!! love ya shell
Post a Comment