Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Grandpa Jack 'Talent' ?!

So, maybe Grandpa Jack is passing on his
talent to his great great grands. As you can see they have the point of the tongue...but do they have the length!? Now, if they can just
get it to the tip of there nose!! Looks like they are going to need some practice!! Can you guess which two of my kids...might be taking after there great Grandpa Jack??


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now listen.If one of them was homely we might could tell. But they are all so cute who can guess?? I think it is your two girls. gma

Anonymous said...

my guess is your two girls too. mom

Anonymous said...

what cute pics. i am guessing that it is morgan and kenadee. I love pics like that when you can see the similarities. CUTE KIDS AND a way cute FAMILY. love you guys- geneal

Anonymous said...

Rach i can't believe i am the only one who can tell its austin and kenedee!! well i think anyway!! cute cute shell

Anonymous said...

Shelley is absolutey right. I saw it the minute I looked, although I had to look intently at Austin for a minute! I stared at Kenadee so much lately that she was no problem. By the way, I believe there is some more cute pictures I want to see of my little Morgan and Trey.
Jenni

linzy said...

Left: Kenadee

Right: Austy Poo

Anonymous said...

Kenadee has the most beautiful smile.

Anonymous said...

the one on the left is...Kenadee and the one on the right...is Austin!