
Morgan is full of life and many comments! Shelley gave us this wig and today Morgan wanted me to dig it out of the Halloween box because she wanted long hair! Morgan doesn't have much hair so she loves this wig. I guess she doesn't mind the bright orange look!
Some of the comments...
ME: I asked Morgan to please go get me something
Morgan: I don't have on my 'TR' ring (ctr ring) so I don't know if I can choose the right!
ME: Morgan I don't wear a CTR ring and mom chooses the right.
Morgan: Oh no you don't choose the right...you make me put my nose in the corner and spake me and that is not choosing the right!
Me: I explained to Miss Morgan that when she is not choosing the right then she has to put her nose in the corner.
Morgan: You just need to put me on the couch for time out not in the corner!
I thought: you can suggest but it won't happen!
Another comment, different day:
Morgan was mad at me...again!
She said,"Mom, I am not going to help you anymore...I'm only going to help Kenadee!"
I thought sounds good to me!
I like Grandma Lois' saying..."Either they cry now or you cry later!" Morgan has been crying a lot! I hope it all works out!:)

9 comments:
Speaking as a grandma...everything about Morgan is adorable and cute! but I like to see a mom who doesn't let the "tail wag the dog."
You are right about she will "cry now or cry later."
She wants you to make her mind...even though she can't admit it.
Hang in there Rach....
Morgan is a sweet little girl. Definitely full of energy and fire. even when they are mad at you, you can't help but giggle at the cute things they say when they are upset. KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS.....
You are a wonderful mom and your kids are darn lucky to have you and even if they don't realize that now - the day will come when they do.
Love ya tons- Geneal
Cute picture Rach!!! She looks like she could make you some extra money if you sent her to Vegas! (From Dusty)
No Way!! She is NOT going to Vegas!!
How could life be the same without our Morgan. What a fire ball. I love it!!!!!!! She is the cutest, smartest little girl I know...I love how Morgan has taken on Kenadee as her child. I love how Morgan helps her mom and is very honest about her feelings with her mom. That is a good thing. I love you Morgan. Grandma bev
Rachel, I was with Lorna like Morgan is with Kenadee. It lasts forever. They will be good friends all of their life. gma
Rachel~
Well I have been trying to respond to your hilterbrand blog about relief society but I couldn't get it to work. I don't know if it was me or if something is wrong with it. Anyway, last year I was partly in charge of the birthday dinner so I thought that I would share that idea. We went with a jungle theme, and it turned out really neat. We had decorations that were awesome and we also had food that went along with the theme like jungle juice and hawaiin haystacks. We even told them to dress up jungly which some did. WE were going to do jungly type entertainment but our Relief Society President really wanted us to include Relief Society history/trivia. So we did a little game like Hollywood Squares, and had the squares be past R.S. Presidents....then we had the questions be all related to history of relief society. IT was really fun and the sisters really seemed to enjoy it. Then we had a little speaker that was inspirational and brought the spirit and then wrapped up the night. Another idea that we almost went with was having a night where we dressed up like the past Relief Society presidents, like Emma and then we were just going to have a meal like they would have had, mashed potatoes and chicken and a pie for dessert or something like that....we didn't really plan that one out as much because we decided to go with the jungle idea. Anyway, it's probably too late for any more ideas. But just in case, there you have it. Jill
Rachel
I think I will probably be a terrible parent because I think it is so cute when kids are saucy, and Morgan definately is. she is so darling. I love her so much. We have a special bond, you know!
Hey little Morgan, You are such a little cute pie. I love it when you come up and snuggle with me. Come and visit Conner. Love ya
Post a Comment