Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kiddos!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay those are WAY cute...and that Austin..I could take him home in a minute! Well, they are all adorable. Love the pouty face. Cute taking them in the drain pipe. CUTE CUTE CUTE.
Auntie Arlene

Jessica said...

You have adorable children! And that Austin just melts my heart. He's such a good kid. I'm so glad I got to know them all a little better.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! They are growing up so fast. Kenadee cracks me up. Beautiful kids Rachel.

rachel said...

Thanks everyone for those sweet comments. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope I get one of each!!!! If not i will try to figure out how to print from here. They are sooooooo cute!!! grandma bev

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Rach. your kids look wonderful. You are a great mom
Dad

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Aunt BB

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow Rach, I cannot beleive how big they are getting.... Little Kenadee is not so little anymore. They are beautiful sweetie... Sorry I have been such a slacker on updating my blog and on keeping in contact with you... But at least I am on Facebook so we can keep in touch through there. Give everyone our love.... lots of it--- loves- Ben, Geneal & Koen Brauer