BestMomofFour

Thursday, June 18, 2009

PAIN AND ITCH....

I shifted my pelvis, very painful, and then 2 days later I broke out in hives!! I had a loooong week. I've decided I'm not a good patient. In fact I'm very impatient. I don't have time not to bend or move. Then to have to itch or not itch was seriously all a could take. My poor family suffered. Thank goodness I'm over it. I found a great chiropractor, I can now bend and move. My hives haven't been back. I looked like a leper or a freak which ever. It was not a good thing. (how do I get this not to underline aargh)


Posted by rachel at 4:18 PM

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Amy had the hives also....what is with that?
Great update.
Love all you pictures..and yes, your girls are darling.

June 18, 2009 at 9:26 PM
rachel said...

What is up with the hives....I think its called STRESS!! I guess!

June 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM
Anonymous said...

That does NOT look fun! Hope you are feeling better!

June 21, 2009 at 1:27 PM
Anonymous said...

Loved the update....your girls are SOOOOOO cute!!!mom

July 9, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

My Blog List

  • Phister Phamily Blog
    How Tall Was Natalie Wood
    3 years ago
  • The Carattini Chronicles
    It's been 4 years!
    11 years ago
  • ForsterFamilyFunnies
    But I have to keep growing up so I can...
    11 years ago
  • My Square Foot Garden
    Garden In Minutes
    12 years ago
  • Hair Today
    Elfin Hair
    12 years ago
  • Bodily Family Adventures
    Eagle
    12 years ago
  • united
    18 months
    13 years ago
  • SimpleLife
    I Get It Now
    13 years ago
  • 4kidsworth
    My Kind Of Living
    14 years ago
  • Girl Hairdos & Ideas
    14 years ago
  • WhereAreTheMingos
    You matter to him!!!
    14 years ago
  • Hearts Bound Together
    Time Out For Women
    14 years ago
  • Heber & Jenni's Big Adventure
    Our Family!
    14 years ago
  • HeartRocksHome
    Still so loving this.
    15 years ago
  • Hilterbrand Family Blog
    Our New Baby Boy!
    15 years ago
  • theluvofamother
    The great Salt Lake!
    15 years ago
  • Morgan Legacy
    Callen James Wood
    16 years ago
  • Rockin' Morgans
    Gecko Time
    16 years ago
  • Eye of the Beholder
    Small pot
    16 years ago
  • BarefootBlog
    16 years ago
  • Taylor Family
    Happy Birthday Gabe
    17 years ago
  • rhuBARBpie
  • SimplyLivingSmart Training and Preparedness Community-simplylivingsmart
  • Pinching Your Pennies Home
  • Real Mom Kitchen
  • The ChAnnie Bodily Blog
  • Rhitt & Jessie Hamilton
  • The Brauer Family
  • The Jorgensen Family
  • Justin Ruiz Wrestling | USA World Wrestling Team Member | World Bronze Medalist
  • Blogger: Login to read

I Have Fun With Food Storage