Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can you guess who's head this is....?

That is right...little MISS K!!! I know it shouldn't be a shock! We haven't even hit three yet and we've experienced the doctors a weee bit to much!! When this happened I honestly was numb to it! I figured this was nothing compared to 3 wks at Primary Childrens and a surgery with her broken bone. This is nothing to stress about!! She was brave as usual, not a peep did she make!! It went right to the skull, we don't do anything small with this girl! Nope! She fell singing and dancing on the bench at auntie Linda's, she wacked her head on the chair leg!!
She is doing great though. She will say, "Owie hurt." Only because she wants some medicine, it taste like bubble gum ya know!!




We have had a few rain storms, down pours, Kenadee WAS all cute in her skirt even in the puddle of water.
Posted by Picasa





Isn't this the sweetest picture! I promise she is SPOILED! I guess I don't mind cause I haven't done a dang thing about it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My stomach hurts looking at the picture gash! Yeek! Your kids are all cute! -- Karla

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I thought the same thing as Karla. Ouch!