This week shopping at Albertsons with coupons and catalina savings I bought...3-boxes fiber one pancake mixes
6-boxes fiber one granola bars
6-bags of diapers
6-tubes crest toothpaste
6-toothbrushes
10-Johnson's lotion and shampoo
18-comb. of Pantene shamp. cond. and mousse
4- large bottles dawn soap
2-wipes
2 bricks cheese
2 butters
3 packs yo plus yogurt
I saved over $300.00 and spent $80.00!!!!


5 comments:
I am so glad I have you as a sista, you are such an inspiration to me, keep me going. Love ya Jana
I love the Pantene... Ms. Hairstylist! ;) I will buy some crest from you! :)
How can I pass up pantene it was .17. I figured my bald headed hubby could use it for the rest of his life. LOL
Did you sent yourself in to Saturday show off with funwithfoodstorage?
Loved reading all about Austin. He is so handsome. You're a good mom Rach...your kids don't have question marks in their mind about where you stand. That makes all the differnce in THEIR life. good job. I am proud of you!
I LOVE IT!! YOU GO GIRL!!--Karla
Post a Comment