I've been so wrapped up in figuring out my coupon deals, among many others things, I just can't seem to keep up with my blog. Shame on me!! Oh well!! LOL
Anyways, I've got to tell you some SCREAMING DEALS I've been getting at Albertsons using coupons...
aquafresh toothpaste- FREE w/coupon
crest toothpaste-.25 w/coupon
hormel chicken-.25 w/coupon
wisk laundry detregent- .50 w/coupon
barilla pasta -.25w/coupon
frozen veges. 20 bags for $3.25
boxed muffin mix $1.00 a box
different kinds of junk food, I call it "camping food" that way I can justify buying it and eating it!! I better not justify too much!! l0l - .50-.75 a bag.
cereal of all kinds- .50 a box
yoplait yogurt .25 a cup
trail mix sm. bag .75
snuggle dryer sheets $1.00 a box 80ct.
barilla sauce $1.00
shampoo and cond. (I know I haven't purchased store brand in YEARS) but when it is FREE, I can change a little!!!
deodorant .75
mustard- free
marinade sauce .17
ken's dressing- free (I do pay a small tax on the free items.)
boxed brownies- .50
granola bars -.50
I'll have to add and brag some more later, I've got to get to bed!!
Can I just tell you that I thought people who used coupons were CRAZY, I mean really whats .50cts. a coupon going to do, well folks it makes a HUGE differences!! When it is 10 for 10 at Albies and you have a .50ct. coupon. You do the math, ya know, I never was great at math but this kind of math I can figure!!! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!! YIPHEE!! Now I'm the "CRAZY ONE" and I love it and ME!!
Okay I've got to get to bed...I'm up early to get the deals in the morning! I honestly get so excited the night before I can't sleep! I'll have to some sleep aid!
I know I'm CRAZY!!
How Tall Was Natalie Wood
3 years ago

3 comments:
You go girl!!!!!!!!! mom
A girl after my own heart. Jana
Interesting! I wish I had your coupons. Jenni
Post a Comment