Sunday, March 9, 2008

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW...






I have a huge mirror in my salon and Morgan dresses up and stands in front of the mirror and talks and sings. Morgan is loving Preschool.





Kenadee and Gabe


Kenadee is loving her waffles with strawberry jam! YUMMY!

Trey's Baptism



Trey is 8. He was so excited to be baptized. I asked him to write what he remembered and he said he, "Got Wet" and he, "Loves his Daddy!" Trey has some great aunts Jana and Jenni that gave the talks. All of Trey's grandparents were there it was a great day!
Thanks to all who came to support Trey!




3 comments:

linzy said...

Austy, if only we had that much snow, I would have you make Bracky a little snow cave! He would LOVE IT!!
Mr. Trey, I am sorry I wasn't able to make it to your special day! I know you will forgive your favorite aunt because I got you the most awesome present!!

Anonymous said...

I loved all this...good to hear from you. Rach...bb

Anonymous said...

O-I just love my little nieces and nephews. They are so cute. I hope you scrapbook those pix. They are too cute! Jenni