Monday, November 19, 2007

Morgan

Morgan is such a great example to me she has great faith and loves to pray to her Father in Heaven. A couple of examples I would like to share!

Morgan was playing in a big box and somehow she fell and hit her tooth on the tile!! The fall pushed the tooth back, she was crying and bleeding! My stomach was sick! I wasn't sure what to do! I told her to smile and lets just she how it looks! Morgan asked me if she looked funny! I lied and told her she looked just fine! I kept pondering what to do and Morgan started yelling...JUST SAY A PRAYER, JUST SAY A PRAYER...over and over again! I said ok Morgan just a minute! Oh no that was not good enough, the prayer couldn't waite!! I said the prayer and Morgan calmed right down! After the prayer, I decided I would pop the tooth back in place and just deal with whatever needed to be dealt with and just see what would happen! I popped that sucker back in place and told M to be careful what she ate, etc. I thought there has to be something that would heal that tooth! I didn't know what that would be!
I was invited to go to this party where they sell candles, house dec. etc!! I really didn't want to go!! Dallen thought I should because the lady is inactive and I should be supportive! I went to the party and was talking to a friend I was telling her what had happened to M tooth and she said a similar thing happened to her daughter! Her dentist told her to put birch oil on the gum and the tooth! It would help the tooth from going gray!!! Yeah...it worked!!!! Morgan's tooth looks good as new!


Morgan came to my room the other night crying hard and said it hurt to go to the bathroom. I insistently thought 'yeast infection'!! I was tired and didn't know how I could help her at the moment(3 a.m.) so I told her she could go sleep in Ken's room and I would deal with it in the morning. M was happy to sleep in her sister's room and she fell asleep! The next morning M woke me up! I asked how she was feeling she said she was all better! I couldn't believe she was better a yeast infection just doesn't go away! I asked her again are you sure you feel better! Morgan said,"I have to tell you something in your ear!" Morgan then whispered, "I said a prayer."
A couple days later I was telling a friend the story and she said to have her take garlic because it is a natural antibiotic! The funny thing was M had been taking garlic!!



In the car:
Morgan: "I have a lot of nighmares that come into my mind but I just bonk it out of my mind."
Me: "What do you do to bonk them out?"
Morgan: Oh, I just think of something else!
Me: "What do you think of?"
Morgan: "I sing a song like twinkle twinkle, or I think of my pony(pretend), or I tickle my feet!
Me: "What do you have nightmares about?"
Morgan: "Oh, not having a family, or not having friends"

Okay so when I think of nightmares I think of the boogyman! These are some serious nightmares!! M seemed to know how to work these nightmares out! I was surprised she seemed have it all figured out!


As you can see Morgan is a jewel, we love her so!!


These story's help me to remember the scripture..."Faith without works is dead"

2 comments:

linzy said...

So Cute little Morgy! You are one strong little girl! I love you and can't wait to see you again!!!

LOTS OF LOVE from your most favorite Auntie!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Morgan it brings tears to my eyes that is so awesome, you are a great example to me, thanks for sharing.