
After


I got brave enough to chop off my ugly long mane!! It only took Shelley 3hrs. to cut my hair! I was Shelley's worst nightmare of a client! I was freaking out a bit! Then when it was all done I wonder why I couldn't let go of my ugly long hair! I have never had so many compliments in my life! I guess I was over due for a change! I have really liked my new look!! THANK YOU, SHELL!!

3 comments:
OH Rachel! That IS CUTE on you! They say...if you are 30 ish and still have the same "do", it's time for a change! UPDATE!
Poor Shelley...family is hard cliental! (She's the miracle worker!) Who else would be so patient and tolerant. And do it free! Goodness!
You MOrgan sisters are so lucky to have each other! "thru thick and thin!" huh!
bb
How come this blog isn't on the "all together one?"
Anyway. You're cute, RAch!
Um, you look gorgeous. I love it!!
Wow! Rach! You look like a new woman!! It is about time you posted!! :)
Post a Comment