Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Never a dull moment...


Morgan was being mean to Trey so I decided to try Jessica's idea of having Morgan write some nice things about her brother...and...well, this is how it went at our house! When I told Morgan what she had to do she was furious and did NOT want to do this! So, she ran behind the chair and was crying and carrying on...and she wrote some things. Trey kept saying, "Mom she can't even sound out words you're going to have to help her!" "Mom she doesn't even know how to spell or write!" "Don't make her do it mom...it's okay...I'm not mad!" I thought...Trey you are a sweet brother! I went in the kitchen to start dinner and it got finally got real quit and I thought...yea...it worked! Ha...I found her fast asleep! I thought don't wake the beast maybe it will be better when she wakes up! Ha...she thought I might forget but I didn't and she cried some more! Seriously...girls never forget even after a nap!! My poor ears! She did however finish the page. It was actually really painful for Morgan to have to do this and to top it off, when she was finished, I had her give it to Trey and tell him she loved him and tell him he was a good brother with a hug...that was very painful! Even more painful was the rest of us had to listen to her bauling!! YIKES! Soooo needless to say it wasn't a happy ending but I decided she will do it again, until...


moving on...Kenadee is know 8months and she is doing very good. She is crawling and healthy!
Wow, she is such an easy natured little baby! I love her dearly! I couldn't help but show these adorable pictures of her! I love her blue eyes...they sparkle she is my only child with blue eyes! I love this quote...'I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby.' Van Gogh

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Kenny looks like me rach,
Jared

PS i like her knew nick name

Sam and Jill Family said...

Oh...your girls are so adorable. We are so glad that Kennedee is healthy and great. She is a beautiful baby. We loved the story of Morgan and the resolution to the fighting.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids indeed. You're doing good Rach..."Parents have the solemn duty to...."teach (their children) to love and serve one another." bb

linzy said...

Morgan is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Jared: When you know something in the past, it is spelled knew. If something is new, it is spelled without the k. Rachel, you can leave the k's off a few of your words too. Since I am the intellect in the fam, I thought I would share my 2 cents.
As for having cute children, you two (not too, or to) have absolutely got that down. I go to your blogs when I want to laugh at my adorable nieces and nephews. Thank you for sharing.
PS I am not serious about my "snaughtyness".

Anonymous said...

Oh Rachel, I can tell you aren't using a flash in your photography anymore! They look good.

rachel said...

Thanks Jen...I've been trying not to use my flash so much! Do you have any more tips for about photography?


I KNOW (LOL) you are the most intelligent gal ever...I KNEW I could count on you to help me with my grammar...how am I doing?

Anonymous said...

You're too cute to use good grammar!
Jenni

Anonymous said...

Rach!! that morgan is so funny!!! ooh girls are cute but watch out!!! little kenny looks so cute!! she is growing a little hair in that picture!!! how cute i need to see her in person!!! love you guys love shell p.s. i didn't notice the grammer!! haha