
I'm behind a bit here on my posting...Uncle Ryan and Grandma came to watch Austin wrestle last weekend. Austin had a great time! I sure wish Uncle Ry lived by us! He was such a great help to Austin. He really gave him some great tips. Austin had a lot of fun! Thanks Ry your so awesome!

My kids are doing well...they all fight over who gets to hold Kenadee! As you can see from the photos, poor thing can hardly get a picture by herself!
A few funny things that happened this morning while we were getting ready for church! Trey was taking his sweet time getting ready for church! I told him to hurry and get dressed. Well he told me he couldn't because there was a spider on his door and he couldn't go in his room. I just ignored him until Morgan came down her pretty pink dress with a died spider on the bottom of here pretty pink tennis shoe. She killed the spider for Trey so he could get dressed! THANK YOU MORGAN!
Austin was having trouble with fasting this morning didn't want to do it a so forth. Morgan told him, "Austin you can eat when he get to church!" Austin snarled! Morgan continued... you can have the bread and water! I still can't quit laughing about that! Probably because one fast Sunday Morgan decided she wanted to fast too! I thought okay... I didn't think she would last but thought she could give a try if she wanted to. When we were in sacrament mtg. she was still fasting and didn't want to take the bread and water because she was fasting. She really didn't think she could eat it! She was sitting on Shalissa's lap (Dall's cousin) and wouldn't take it until she came over and asked me first if it was okay! FUNNY!
While I was in RS today I really felt that I was so grateful for my children and to be a mother and daughter of God! It was a great feeling! I love the feeling of the Holy Ghost there is no other feeling like it. We are so blessed to have it. It is the greatest gift! It was a wonderful day!

2 comments:
Cute grandkids is what life is all about!!! Boy do I have that! Austin, you look pretty tough there. Morgan is quite the little helper! Trey you are a great big brother to those two sisters!
love ya Grandma bev
I felt emotion rising in me just looking at Austin get on that mat. Ryan...you are the best! good blog, honey. bb
Post a Comment