Austin is the first fabulous child, he is very determined, self motivated, and a kind boy. He will turn 9 (in a couple of days) and is in the 3rd grade. Austin loves school. His favorite part of school is recess. He loves to play soccer. His jeans show how much…grass stains from knee to hip. Austin gets good grades. He is on the honor roll and received the citizenship award in his class for the first quarter. Austin is everybody’s friend. He is well liked among his peers. Austin sets a good example for others to follow.
Austin is also a very hard worker. If you want a job done, any job you can count on Austin! He can haul it, lift it, pull it, sweep it, mop it, rake it, shovel it, clean it etc.!!!I love this picture of Austin. This shows what kind of
boy he is. Austin is full of energy! One day he needed to do something other than run through the house. I told Austin, “Go find something to do!!” The next thing I knew he was out hauling wood from behind the house. This is a picture of how much wood he hauled and started to stack. Yes, he hauled ALL of the wood you see in the picture and by himself. He loved it!! The pants with the major hole in the knee are his favorites. He likes to wear “work clothes”…he grumbles when I ask him to please wear pants with NO holes.Austin is also good to his brother, Trey and sisters Morgan and Kenadee. He loves them very much. He is kind to them and watches out for them. We love Austin and are so glad he is part of the Little Worthington Fab 4!
Trey is the second fabulous child. Trey is easygoing, happy and lovable. Trey is in 1st grade and he loves it. Trey will turn 7 in a month. He is an awesome reader and he really enjoys it. Trey enjoys the little things in life. I will often find Trey lying on the couch playing with a couple of markers for hours. He has an imaginary mind. I don’t know what he thinks about while he plays with those markers!?
I love this picture of Trey…can you see the twinkle in his eyes?! It makes my heart happy to see such a handsome boy.Although, he loves to tease Morgan he is easy to get along with. Trey loves any kind of food and never complains about what is for dinner. If you ever want to feel good about a gift you give Trey will do just that. He hoops and hollers at the smallest thing.
He gives his mom lots of hugs and kisses and promised me he would even do this at the age of 16! I keep reminding him that he promised me this.
Trey loves primary…the chorister asked me…”Does Trey listen to primary music when he goes to bed?” I replied, “Yes!” (puzzled by the question) She said, “We were practicing for the primary program and Trey would set there and sing with his eyes closed!! He sang so loud during the primary program there was no mistaken who’s child he was!!
We love Trey and are glad he is part of the Fab. 4!
Morgan is our third fabulous child. She is 4. I was so excited to have Morgan. There is nothing like a little girl. She has grown up so quick. Morgan loves babies and Kenadee. But before Kenadee there were the “brothers” as Morgan calls them.
Growing up with older brothers has made Morgan know how to hold her own. Morgan is tough. She can be either tomboy or girly! Morgan likes to play outside with her brothers and often is telling them what to do. She will wrestle with them, play cars or talk/tell them into playing house with her.Morgan is mommy’s little helper. She loves to help cook, fold clothes or change Kenadee’s diaper. When Kenadee came along Morgan became her 2nd mother! This has worked out good for me. Morgan tends, entertains, and holds Kenadee all day long!! One day I found Morgan changing a “messy” diaper!! She was enjoying every step.
This year for primary the leaders gave the kids a CTR bracelet. Morgan already had one. So, she put one on each wrest and said…”Now I know all about choosing the right!”
We love Morgan and are glad she is one of the fab.4!!
Kenadee Is the fourth of the fabulous 4!! Kenadee is 5 months old. As you all know Kenadee is a precious daughter in our family. No one could ever take the place of this special spirit in our home.
In the short amount of time she has been with us she has taught me so much. She is a happy, cuddly and a extremely patient baby. I have never had a baby that is so content to just set and be happy watching her family go about there busy day.
Kenadee is very low maintenance. When Kenadee was born I felt her special spirit and knew there was something different about her. Kenadee is doing so well since all she has endured. She is laughing, cooing and smiling!! She can see, hear and breathe. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for this precious babe. Kenadee is a sweetie.We love you Kenadee! We are so blessed to have you as part of our fab. 4!!

9 comments:
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the colors, the pictures, the thought, everything is great. How fun this will be. Thanks Rachel for sharing. I hope someone will put it on the side with the others. mom
What a treat indeed! I'm so glad you got a blog going. You definately have some good stories! Please keep us updated often. I agree, you have 4 fabulous kids. I so much enjoyed our talk sunday and have thought about it alot these past few days. I told steve some of the experiences you have had. I'm glad you are writing them down. They are "scripture" worthy and will mean so much to you family some day. Much love to you, honey. thanks for sharing. barb
Rachel, you are a good mother and you have some extra special spirits to raise. The Lord has sent them to you because you and Dallen are such worthy parents.
I loved your letter. Gma
What a great blog...it is so classy, well, what do we expect? AWESOME. Awesome.
Post often, please.
I loved each entry about your kidlets. I studied every picture and enjoyed every word. Arlene
Rachel & Fam- It has been such a treat to know you. We truly appreciate your friendship. We hope to be able to spend some more time getting to know you. Your blog is so sweet. It definitely tells a bunch about the way your children really are and who better to tell that than their mom. I will keep checking your blog to see new posts. Enojoy your time together and always make it well spent for you never know when Heavenly Father needs us back in his Heavenly Army. WE love you now and forever!! loves- the Brauer Family
Love it Rach!!! Love "The Most Favorite Aunt in the Whole Entier World!" --LINZ
Rach, well your blog made me cry!!! I loved it YOur kids are all beautiful!! I loved the spirit that I felt while reading about your cute kiddies!!! they are lucky to have you!! thanks for your good example to me thanks for all your good advice and tips on anything and everything!! love you lots!! shell
cool blog rach,
jared
Well, I finally looked at your blog today. I love it. And I really love your kids Rachel. They are so darling. I think they are fun and delightful and I wish I could spend more time with them. I love how diff they are and how much fun they are. I love your family Rachel and Dallan.
Post a Comment